2008年11月8日

=== cry ===

luckly you are here when i cry~


and thanks you , you , you and you today!


i can't guess that....i suddenly cry when i left that place and saw my frds in canteen today
maybe 有時0的0野唔係今天發生但係積埋.............

some people don't understand is a fact. nevermind

i can find my "happy land" after 23~

and i try my best these day, i commplete the works b4 i left :)
p.s. what i am working for is not very difficult, not very hard, i m not saying anyone harsh on me.


Thanks Ame, i am ok, no worries
hope to meet u soon!




我希望繼續有機會
做一些prooduction 能令自己上上下下的都開心愉快
留下美好回憶
然而曾經我們都擁有過很多次
不同的組合
不同的時間地點
這是"幸福"
也要把它繼續帶下去

1 則留言:

Amecia 提到...

hey honey.... don't be upset!!

i know you are ok then is good.... try to express yourself with other... if not happy cry out to release all the unhappiness....

i now start to busy la.... i need to be assistant editor for a book of my stream publish next year... haha...